FAST Procedure: Focused Aspiration of Scar Tissue
Tenex FAST Procedure Surgery for Lateral Elbow Tendionopathy – Fasciotomy and Surgical Tenotomy.
Tenex Fast Technique Procedure minimally invasive surgery for Elbow. Tenex Fast Technique Procedure for Tennis Elbow (Lateral epicondylitis).
The FAST™ Technique allows physicians to identify and simultaneously cut and debride pain-generating pathologic soft tissue in tendons and other musculoskeletal structures of the elbow, knee, ankle, foot, and shoulder.
Dr. Alejandro Badia Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Hands, Elbow, Shoulder and Wrist – Badia Hand to Shoulder Center Doral, Miami Florida
Call us now for an appointment 305 227-HAND (4263) OR Badia Hand to Shoulder Patient’s VIP Services:
With the help of Atlantic Corporate Travel (Madeline Martinez -305-670-6550), Badia Hand to Shoulder can provide the following services for those patients traveling to Miami for treatment/surgery:
- Multilingual Staff
- Private chauffeured service – includes transfers between the ambulatory surgery center and hotel, airport transfers, transportation to and from Dr. Alejandro Badia’s office, shopping etc.
- All business and leisure travel arrangements
- Airline, hotel and car reservations
- 24/7 access to travel agents
- Negotiated business class and economy airfares
- Negotiated and corporate hotel rates with discounts for BHS patients
- Corporate car rental rates
- Onsite MRI and rehabilitation services
For more information:
Badia Hand to Shoulder Center
Tel. 305 227-HAND (4263)