Dr. Badia discusses his journey and delves into the major challenges and hurdles of delivering healthcare in the U.S.
John is an orator, a strategist, he is positively influencing and Impacting lives all over the world, and he is doing what he loves because of a single decision he made at some point to take charge of his life.
In this podcast discussion with Dr. John Ughulu, Alejandro Badia, M.D. discusses:
- Why he wants to immerse more in the clinical part
- The opening of second BHS location in Midtown Manhattan, NY
- First surgery in Washington DC
- Expanding medical missions in developing countries
- Overview of the book “Healthcare From The Trenches“
- His involvement in politics for the first time in his life
- Much more!