ARP Wave – Accelerated Recovery Performance
ARP Wave Neuro Therapy Accelerated Recovery Performance
ARP Wave Neuro Therapy treatments work on the principle that joint problems, tears, sprains, fractures, or repetitive task injuries are caused by muscles not properly absorbing force. This energy is transferred to tissue not intended to accept the force. We find the muscles that are incapable of doing their job and treat them to eliminate the cause. Most of the time, the symptom of pain or weakness will be resolved. We do not treat the specific bone fracture, joint problem, or tear, but treat the muscles so they can do their job supporting these areas. ARP is an acronym for Accelerated Recovery Performance, a system comprised of technology and protocols created by Denis Thompson, founder of the ARPwave system.
What ARP Wave Treatment Does:
- Accelerate recovery from injury or surgery
- Reverse chronic pain
- Optimize athletic performance
Chronic Conditions Treated with ARP Wave:
- Back Pain
- Bone-on-Bone Joint
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Osgoods Schlatter’s
- Plantar Fascitis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
What is ARP Wave Neuro Threapy?
• ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy is a supplemental therapy which treats the neurological origin of all physiological symptoms not the symptoms.
• ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy is a supplement to all other forms of therapy. All other therapy or treatments deal with the physiology of the condition not the neurology.
• Where the patient has pain is where the problem ended up NOT where it is coming from.
• Where a surgeon does surgery is where the problem ended not the neurological origin.
How Does ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy Work?
ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy will determine the origin of the signal which is causing restricted ROM or pain.
Once the signal is identified the patient must neurologically reeducate the muscles to absorb force and break all neuro compensation patterns.
That is why the ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy can be a great addition to your practice. Add ARPWAVE Neuro Therapy. There is no risk or investment if you qualify.