Dr. Alejandro Badia to speak at the 6th World Congress of Sports & Exercise Medicine in Dublin, Ireland
- When: 3rd & 4th November 2018
- Where: The Alex Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
- More info at www.wcsem.org
Talk: Management of Wrist & Elbow Injuries in Tennis Athletes
- When: Saturday, November 3rd: Session 1 (10h:30-11h:00).
- Speaker: Dr. Alejandro Badia, MD, FACS, Founder of OrthoNOW, Florida USA, and Past President, International Society for Sport Traumatology of the Hand (ISSPORTH)
WCSEM18: WCSEM18 programme will explore current research and practice in Sports & Exercise Medicine.
- Epidemiology of physical activity and health
- Exercise and chronic illness
- Metabolic syndrome and the global epidemic of lifestyle-related diseases
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Physical activity, wellness and mental health in the general community
- Lessons from the elite athlete for the general community
- KT Taping in MSK Injuries
- Imaging in MSK Medicine
- Splinting of Upper Limb
- Hand Injuries
- Pilates for Back Pain
- Principles of Joint Injections
I welcome the opportunity to discuss cutting edge methods to diagnose and treat many issues of the upper limb that often keep tennis athletes at the top of their game. Interacting with sports medicine colleagues at the international level in Dublin will allow us to give these players their best options for definitive treatment. Dr Badia
Have a question?