Today Shaune is growth free and back to swimming.
Cayman Islands two-time Olympian swimmer Shaune Fraser won the Silver medal for the 200 m free style at the XVI Pan American Games shortly after having gone through wrist surgery in Miami and intense physiotherapy routine back home in Grand Cayman.
Shaune suffered from an abnormal growth in his hand, he was referred to Dr. Badia. Today Shaune is growth free and back to swimming.
Dr. Alejandro Badia Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Hands, Elbow, Shoulder and Wrist – Badia Hand to Shoulder Center Doral, Miami Florida
Call us now for an appointment (305)227-4263 OR Badia Hand to Shoulder Patient’s VIP Services:
With the help of Atlantic Corporate Travel (Madeline Martinez -305-670-6550), Badia Hand to Shoulder can provide the following services for those patients traveling to Miami for treatment/surgery:
- Multilingual Staff
- Private chauffeured service – includes transfers between the ambulatory surgery center and hotel, airport transfers, transportation to and from Dr. Alejandro Badia’s office, shopping etc.
- All business and leisure travel arrangements
- Airline, hotel and car reservations
- 24/7 access to travel agents
- Negotiated business class and economy airfares
- Negotiated and corporate hotel rates with discounts for BHS patients
- Corporate car rental rates
- Onsite MRI and rehabilitation services